Product description Xiaomi City 2 Backpack
The new lightweight version of the popular Xiaomi Mi City Backpack 2 is here. Eight inner pockets, notebook compartment and fixed straps.
What is interesting on the second generation of backpacks:
- The backpack has a capacity of 17 liters and a carrying capacity of 25 kg
- Padded laptop case up to 15.6 inch
- Waterproof and solid material
- Many pockets for small items
- Anti-swing S-shaped straps
Simple but stylish:
- The square shape of the backpack creates a feeling of simplicity, but its functionality will bring us many surprises. The backpack is made of polyester material and cotton lining on the back. There are eight different cases in your backpack to store your books, phone, wallet or power bank. It also features a laptop compartment that can easily accommodate a 15.6-inch laptop.
Easily can handle rain or pound:
- Mi City Backpack 2 boasts a water resistance of 4, which means it can handle light rain. Water drips into the surface, which can easily be removed by tapping the bag. The carrying capacity of the backpack has increased to 25 kg, and with a capacity of 17 liters, you can store a smaller purchase on the way from work. It also benefits from a reinforced handle for wearing in your hand, as well as improved shoulder straps made of cotton lining for your maximum comfort. The straps were also non-slip and designed to be S-shaped, which is more ergonomic for everyday wear.
- Xiaomi enjoys quality, so for example, YKK zippers have been used in the production and a support passport has been added to the backpack to help you travel. You can attach the backpack to the trunk. Compared to the first generation, the backpack is lightened to 770g.
- Dimensions: 305 x 140 x 400mm
- Weight: 770 g
- Capacity: 17 l
- Material: polyester